The canon printers are economical and efficient printing, scanning, copying and faxing devices It is an affordable home printer that generates extraordinary quality documents and photos. To make full use of your Printing facilities, download and install the full-feature driver available on the canon website: Canon.com/ijsetup and learn the steps to download, install and setup canon printer software on any device.
How to connect Canon Printer to WiFi?
This section deals with those Canon printers which work in the wireless mode. The connection between a wireless Canon printer and a commanding device is established through a shared connection or Wi-Fi. For this article, we will take the example of the Canon wireless printer.
There are two ways to learn how to connect Canon printer to WiFi
1. The first technique involves the usage of the WPS button to directly connect the Canon printer to your Wi-Fi network. The user does not need the Wi-Fi password to join in this mode. So essentially, it is a faster method.
2. But if the Wi-Fi router does not have a WPS button, then we will have to proceed with the conventional mode of Wi-Fi setup for the printer.
How to Download Canon Printer Setup?
Began the downloading procedure by following the mentioned below steps:
1. Open a web browser and go to canon.com/ijsetup.
2. Type the product model number you wish to have.
3. After that click on the Go button.
4. Then,select your preferred operating system.
5. Now, you will see a Download button, click on it.
6. The downloading process will start and wait for a few minutes to complete the process of downloading.
7. Now, the setup file is successfully downloaded
After downloading canon printer driver software you need to install and connect to the network to complete the canon printer setup process.
Install Canon Printer driver on Mac through wireless connection
1. After unboxing the printer try to insert cartridges.
2. Turn on your printer.
3. In the Preferences option, select Add Printer.
4. Once you see the printer in the list, select it and press Next.
5. The printer is not in the list, then visit canon.com/ijsetup.
6. Download and update the latest drivers for Canon Printer.
7. Open the downloaded setup file and
8. Select the Install printer with the wireless connection.
9. Click on all positive responses such as Accept, Yes and Continue.
10. The setting will give you the option of pressing the WPS button.
11. Locate and press the WPS button on the wireless router.
12. Now press the OK button on the printer within two minutes.
13. It will connect the printer to your MAC computer.
14. Verify that the printer is connected to the print test and enjoy printing.